Pension U Kostela is a guesthouse in the picturesque Giant Mountains valley between Malá Dolní and Horní Úpa. The guesthouse belongs to the HK investiční s.r.o. group through its subsidiary HK investiční Krkonoše s.r.o., which will reconstruct the guesthouse into a premium mountain guesthouse with 11 apartments.
- Address of the property: Dolní Malá Úpa 113, 542 21 Malá Úpa
- Locality: Malá Úpa, Trutnov district
- Construction company: HK investiční Krkonoše s.r.o.
- Financing: from the sale of the property securing the loan
- LTV: 68%
- Collateral: the loan of CZK 19,600,000 is secured by real estate worth CZK 29,000,000 (specifically land and a building on LV 489 at Dolní Malá Úpa)
- Other security: pledge of the business share of HK Investment Krkonoše s.r.o., personal guarantee
- Size: 626 m2 plot
The partner has already invested CZK 30,000,000 from its own resources in the guesthouse and the start of the reconstruction. The partner plans to use the investors' money to complete the reconstruction of the Pension U Kostela. The loan is secured by the entire value of the property including its future appreciation through reconstruction! The place where the property is located is also worth a lot. It is one of the most beautiful places in the whole Giant Mountains, which is called the Czech Aspen. The guesthouse is located in the middle of a valley, from which there is a beautiful view of Sněžka. 300 metres from the guesthouse is the boarding station of the extensive Malá Úpa ski resort, which is open at least until the end of March. The partner is obliged to keep Investown informed about the development of the project. Investown will share this information and send investors a quarterly summary of the project, which will include not only the work carried out on the project, but also any developments in the price of the property.
Once the project has been successfully financed, the partner has 24 months to complete the planned steps to repay the project principal, which will be paid from the sale of the property securing the loan.